MOTOROLA MOTOTRBO XIR P6600i Walkie Talkie
- Enhanced audio quality
- Improved expandability
- Better battery life (up to 28 hours)
- Better range (up to 8%)
- Better waterproofing (IP67)
- HazLoc models available
Motorola Mototrbo Walkie Talkie XiR P6600i with this dynamic evolution of MOTOTRBO digital two-way radios,you’re better connected, safer and more efficient.The XiR P660i Series is designed for the everyday worker who needs effective communications. With systems support and loud, clear audio, these next-generation radios deliver cost-effective connectivity to your organisation.
• No Keypad (NKP)
• 16 Channels
• Channel Spacing : 125.25 kHz
• Band : VHF / 350 / UHF
• Frequency : 136-174 MHz / 350-400 MHz / 403-527 MHz
• High Power Output : 5W / 4W / 4W
• Low Power Output : 1W / 1W / 1W
• Digital / Analogue Battery Life ( Standard 1600 mAh Battery ) : 16.0/11.5 Hrs / 15.0/11.5 Hrs
• Digital / Analogue Battery Life ( Standard 2050 mAh Battery ) : 19.5/14 /Hrs / 18.5/14 Hrs
• Digital / Analogue Battery Life ( Standard 3000 mAh Battery ) : 28.5/21 /Hrs / 27.5/21 Hrs
• Power Supply (Nominal) : 7.5V
• Dimension (HxWxD) : 122 x 56 x 36mm ( Radio + Standard 1600mAh Battery )
With new noise cancellation technology and enhanced clarity, the XiR P6600i Series delivers excellent audio quality to make your workplace communications clearly intelligible. The latest energy technology provides the battery option which delivers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working, and the optional IMPRES Over-the-Air Battery Management tool helps you maximise battery lifetime. An improved receiver boosts range, allowing you to reach further than ever.
The MOTOTRBO XiR P6600i Series is a family of DMR-standard digital radios that delivers operations-critical voice communications. With support for basic trunking as well as legacy analogue technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.
The XiR P6600i Series is designed to improve safety in your organisation, with the rapid response capability of instant push-to-talk communications. Even if a worker is unresponsive, you can remotely activate the radio to check that your worker is safe. Radios can be remotely disabled if they are misplaced. New HazLoc models are available for use in areas where flammable or explosive materials are present.